Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Bunny Blog Hop Basket



Thank you Granny Sue at Granny Sue's News and Reviews for tagging me to become part of the Hershey's Blog Hop to benefit the Children's Miracle Network. Hershey's will donate another $10 to CMN for each blog post -- and they'll keep on donating as long as the blog-hopping continues, up to $5,000 to benefit kids. What a wonderful thing for Hershey's to do for the children! Thank you Hershey's!!!!!

The rules are easy:

HERSHEY’S BETTER BASKET BLOG HOP RULES

~Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.

~Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.

~Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.

~Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.

~Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.

~Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).

~Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.

Now, I need to pass this virtual Easter basket on to others:

Monica at Expressly Corgi, Sandie at Chatty Crone, Michelle at Land of the Misfit Toys, Corgidogmama, Linda at Country Corgi's, Betty at A Corgi in Southern California, and Molly at Molly's Home Place--will you join in and keep the basket hopping on your blogs?
Angela

3 comments:

ocmist said...

I will definitely be posting in THIS "Bunny Hop." Thanks for giving me the opportunity. Think I will get some Hershey's bars to pass out for Easter, too. Linda from Country Corgis

betty said...

this is a wonderful idea Angela. I will have to check it out but I do believe I can participate if my computer cooperates

betty

Michelle @ Delicate Construction said...

Thank you so much, you are so sweet! I will have to do this! Oh, and I love all your pictures lately!