Monday, February 15, 2010

Winter ~ Tuesdays' Show & Tail

Welcome to the Twentieth Weekly Segment of Tuesdays' Show & Tail! I hope everyone will join me every Tuesday to post a picture of two of your pets, wildlife or visit to the zoo and tell a little about them! Tuesdays' Show & Tail is about having fun, and giving us a chance to meet other pet owners in the blogging community. If you are visiting and would like to join in on the fun, please do so! Everyone is welcome. It is very easy to do. Take a look at my guidelines here.
If you are a regular reader of West Virginia Treasures than you know that it has been snowing just about every week since the week before Christmas! With all of the snow comes lots of pictures of my dogs in the snow.

The snow does not seem to bother Jazz at all! Just look at how she is laying in the sun in all of that snow like it's nothing. She does have a very thick Winter coat this year! I'm so not looking forward to her Spring blowout! Hair will be everywhere!


Since the snow doesn't seem to bother her at all she will also sleep in the snow while she is sun bathing!




Here's a closer look! Yes, she is sleeping in the snow! Cute isn't it!


Now just to prove that I don't make her sleep outside in all of that snow all day long I had to show you a picture of her sleeping on the couch in the house!



I had to show this picture of Two at the Spa! As you can see Two is relaxing on the couch in the house and being waited on hand and foot by her man servant and loving every minute of it! She is getting spoiled rotten. Just look at that girl being served her dinner on a plate by her man servant! Gee! What will she do next?
Angela


14 comments:

ClassyChassy said...

I love the picture of Jazz sleeping in the snow - she looks so happy in the sunshine! I'm glad you pamper your dogs sometimes - nice to see the man servant with food for Two!

Chatty Crone said...

I LOVE THE PICTURE OF HER SLEEPING IN THE SNOW - HOW CUTE!!!!!

And your little boy feeding her - how adorable he is.

Such a lovely life and picture.

Sandie

betty said...

Jazz is precious on the snow! and sleeping too! you are right, there will be shedding all over the place once she starts losing that winter coat

too cute too with your little man feeding Two; she definitely doesn't mind :)

betty

betty said...

Jazz is precious on the snow! and sleeping too! you are right, there will be shedding all over the place once she starts losing that winter coat

too cute too with your little man feeding Two; she definitely doesn't mind :)

betty

The imPerfect Housewife said...

I don't want to sound like a broken record, but those pics of her sleeping in the snow are just priceless!! Everyone needs a man servant, I know I do ~ ha ha ♥

The imPerfect Housewife said...

Whoops, I think Jan's link above isn't the right one. :)

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Great shots. Jazz looks so relaxed and happy laying in the snow. Our dogs hate snow and cold. Have a great day!

Sherrie
A View of My Life

Janet, said...

We need a nice thick coat to keep us warm in the snow, too. Looks like she's thoroughly enjoying it.

Michelle @ Delicate Construction said...

My dogs would never survive in the snow let alone sleep in it! They are so spoiled by San Diego sunshine! I love those pictures though!

Oh and for some reason I put the wrong link up to mine this week http://landofthemisfittoyz.blogspot.com/2010/02/show-and-tail-tuesdays.html

LV said...

Those are adorable pictures of JAZZ. I feel for you having so much snow. We only had ours for four days.

Teri said...

Now that a sleepy dog!Lov ethe photos of the dogs ... Well, I am kind of fan of dogs!
Stay warm!

Anonymous said...

You know we ladies love to have handsome men serve us (haha). I love the pictures in the snow. Jazz looks so content, like she's laying on a temperpedic mattress. I'm glad you stopped by. I did have a little post which involved Babbett. I've linked it and if you school to the bottom, you will understand her involvement in my painting project.

I stopped by Petsmart this Sunday and saw all the dogs that needs homes, but it kind of frustrates me too -- they charge $150 in adoption fees, then you have to pay to have them spayed/neutered plus shots. That just doesn't seem to be a very big incentive to adopt.

((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))

Jan

Carol............. said...

Jazz looks a comfy int the snow as he does inside!

ocmist said...

Jazz is just beautiful in the snow and out of it! This HAS been a cold winter and all of our Corgis are going to be "blowin" really bad this year, I fear!

How old is Two? I saw that little gray muzzle and wondered... BG has a gray muzzle, though, and it's just part of his coloring. It's been that way since he was a pup.

Thanks for sharing these smile making pics of your precious ones with us! I'm a bit late with my post (It's a bit past 1 a.m. on Wednesday) but I hope it's not TOO late. Linda