Wild & Crazy Weather
The rain, rain went away from yesterday and we woke up to snow! Not much yet but it is still snowing. We are no longer flooded in but the roads are probably slick, slick, slick! I'm not planning on going anywhere until the roads are clear and clean. I went to the store and my pantry is probably stocked up enough that I could stay home for a month and still have enough food for us.
I think the snow is so pretty how it is sticking to the trees and bushes and just everything that it is landing on. Almost like a Winter Wonderland of sorts!
The snow is also sticking to the electric lines going to our house. Hopefully the electric will stay on during this snow storm.

Below is a picture of our driveway. It looks so slushy from all of the rain that we got yesterday. Water is just standing everywhere in our yard and with the snow mixing in with it it is making for a very slushy driveway. Anyone interested in a Slushie?

Since it is still snowing I'm not sure how much snow we are going to get. I'm sure it's not as much as they had predicted because the rain stayed in our area a lot longer than they had expected. I'll post more pictures of our snow later today if the scenery changes a lot today. Until then stay warm and be careful if you decided to drive in this mess! What kind of weather are you having at your house?
Angela
2 comments:
We just got in from shoveling the driveway and cleaning off the cars. Our electric took a few hits today, but quickly came back on.
pretty pictures Angela, but you are right, it will be so slick out there with snow/cold weather on top of that rain yesterday
glad you are well stocked so you don't have to get out; hope cabin fever doesn't set in for the young ones (but they are hardy sometimes to go outside and brave the elements more than we do)
also hope the electricity stays on for you
we had rain this morning and now overcast this afternoon
betty
Post a Comment