Monday, February 8, 2010

Peacock ~ Tuesdays' Show & Tail


Welcome to the Nineteenth Weekly Segment of Tuesdays' Show & Tail! I hope everyone will join me every Tuesday to post a picture of two of your pets, wildlife or visit to the zoo and tell a little about them! Tuesdays' Show & Tail is about having fun, and giving us a chance to meet other pet owners in the blogging community. If you are visiting and would like to join in on the fun, please do so! Everyone is welcome. It is very easy to do. Take a look at my guidelines here.



I lust love where I live! Living around all of these farms that have animals is just awesome! This past week when I was coming home I ran upon one of my neighbor's Peacocks out of it's pen. I consider myself one of the luckiest girls in the world! I got to have a photo shoot with a real live Peacock!

Strike a pose Mr. Peacock!




Show me your tail feather Mr. Peacock!


You the man Mr. Peacock!


Handsome! Just handsome Mr. Peacock! You sure are doing a great job posing for all of these pictures that I'm taking of you.




Well done Mr. Peacock! Now, I'm going to show you off to all of my friends! They are going to just love your pictures!
Angela









11 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Why do you think God made the males so pretty? He is gorgeous. Sandie

Anonymous said...

gorgeous

ClassyChassy said...

Very pretty pose he struck for you! How did you get so lucky!

betty said...

I have never seen a peacock other than in a zoo, amazing you have neighbors that have them as pets!

beautiful this one is!

betty

The imPerfect Housewife said...

I can't believe I did a peacock thing this week, too!! Here's the difference - yours is so colorful and mine's just there, but it's still fun to see them, isn't it?? Have a good day ~ ♥

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Your peacock is beautiful. We have one at our little park. I've been trying to catch him with his tail open, but not yet. Have a great day!

Sherrie
A View of My Life

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

I love Peacocks they are one of the most beautiful birds in the Animal Kingdom.
Molly

Lesley said...

I love your crisp photos showing the colors so brilliantly!

Michelle @ Delicate Construction said...

Adorable! How exciting to have one in your neighborhood! Those are such great pictures! Thanks for sharing!

BugnLVoe said...

Male Peacocks are so gorgeous.

ocmist said...

We had peacocks and peahens when I was little and lived up in the mountains. I didn't know that you were doing one on a peacock, and I mentioned my favorite, Pretty Boy, in today's blog. The blog isn't about him this time because I have to find the film with him in it. He used to open up his tail when Daddy would say "Come on, Pretty Boy, show us your tail..."

They ARE beautiful, but they really have an piercing scream... you hear it a lot in jungle movies.