I would like to show you my Great Grand Mother's punch bowl that was passed down to me. It belonged to Lilly Macil Thomas McClanahan. I just love it! I even have the matching cups that go with it. I use it for all special occasions and holidays when family comes over. I also use it for my daughter's birthday parties. The girls just love being served from Ma Ma Macil's punch bowl. For most of the girls it is their first time getting to use something as fancy as this. It really makes them feel special. I love being able to make them feel special too!
Angela


14 comments:
You have a really nice treasure with the lovely punch bowl. Something nice to hand down to another generation. I will vote.
I love it - so different! Most punch bowls look the same - all generic. This one is lovely and so fun for a girly party.
That's a fun thing to use for a party.
I love your punch bowl. I have one that my son makes punch in all the time. His punch is getting to be a tradition around here. He makes it the way his grandmother used to make hers.
great punch bowl! Love the color!Happy
Thanksgiving!
I just love punch bowls too, and how wonderful you have one that belonged to your grandmother...I remember the lime sherbet punch as a kid served in a punch bowl....and you know...I always felt special drinking that punch from the bowl....Have a great Holiday week....
that is a beautiful punch bowl Angela! neat that you got it from your great-grandmother and that you use it and just not store it! I bet everyone enjoys drinking from the cups :)
thanks for telling me about voting for Suzanne; I'll try to remember to vote for her daily :)
betty
a lovely family heirloom :}}
Beautiful punch bowl. I still have the punch bowl my Mom used for my birthday parties. You've inspired me to use it over the holidays!
A beautiful heirloom! I always loved a punch bowl set. So fancy
What a beautiful elegant punch bowl. Such a special heritage to hand down to your girls. Happy Thanksgiving.
Jocelyn
http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/
How lucky you are to have the punch bowl set passed down to you. They are so pretty!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
How pretty and festive!
good look'in punch ! nice bowl and cups
Post a Comment