
It's Friday! It's Get R Done Friday! Please visit our gracious host, ClassyChassy, at Expressly Corgi to see all of the others who are participating in this weekly event! Feel free to join in if you have a project that you are working on or have just finished! Everyone is welcome! Just sign in with Mr. Linky and you are good to go!

I like this sectional but I'm not sure about the lounge thingie. It is on the wrong side to fit into my living room.

I liked this one but I don't think it was real leather???? I'm afraid it will get a hole in it to easy.

My Little Man wants this one for his bedroom! lol It would go great with his curtains! I would definitely consider it if I didn't have mauve carpet!

This one was surprisingly comfortable to sit in. I really like the price of it but I'm not to thrilled with the velvety material.
Probably too formal for my house. It is beautiful though!
I like this sectional but I'm not sure about the lounge thingie. It is on the wrong side to fit into my living room.
I liked this one but I don't think it was real leather???? I'm afraid it will get a hole in it to easy.
My Little Man wants this one for his bedroom! lol It would go great with his curtains! I would definitely consider it if I didn't have mauve carpet!
This one was surprisingly comfortable to sit in. I really like the price of it but I'm not to thrilled with the velvety material.
Love this one but again the lounge thing is on the wrong side and just look at that price tag!
It is time, past time, for us to get some new furniture for our living room. We have had our old set for right around 10 years now. It is absolutely worn out! You know it's bad when the cushions on the couch in your living room looks worse than the old couch cushions that you have in the garage for the dogs to sleep on! Yes, it's that bad! And I won't mention the smell of the couch in my house! Yes, I will! hehehe It smells like spoiled milk! I would hate for someone to come to my house for a visit right now.
It is time, past time, for us to get some new furniture for our living room. We have had our old set for right around 10 years now. It is absolutely worn out! You know it's bad when the cushions on the couch in your living room looks worse than the old couch cushions that you have in the garage for the dogs to sleep on! Yes, it's that bad! And I won't mention the smell of the couch in my house! Yes, I will! hehehe It smells like spoiled milk! I would hate for someone to come to my house for a visit right now.
Looking for a new couch is a long process for me. First I go to the different furniture stores around here, which isn't many. Then I try to figure out which one is going to be the better choice for our living room. And of course, I don't buy anything without my husband checking it out too! I basically pick it out and then he looks at it and approves it! lol
This time it is much harder for me to make a decision on what to get. I wouldn't mind a sectional but I'm not sure if it would be functional in my living room. I also wouldn't mind to have a couch that reclines. It really doesn't matter to me if they even match this time. I'm open to one reclining couch that is leather and one that doesn't that is in a fabric print. I'm also running into the problem that my carpet is mauve. There isn't much in the stores that will match it. So, I might have to have it special ordered to try to match the carpet.
I'll post pictures once I get my new living room furniture. Wish me luck!
By the way, I picked up my Little Man's new lenses for his glasses today!
Angela


4 comments:
It is so hard to pick new furniture - I feel for you! All the ones you posted look nice.
Thanks for visiting my blog today-that was my ex-son in law - I'm Andy's grandma (teehee).
You little guy is so cute. My grandson wears glasses too - is that what you meant by lenses?
With that color carpeting, you will have to look for a different color couch - dark brown might look nice - how about a deep GREEN??? Good luck, and thanks for joining in GET R DONE FRIDAY!
Angela
I have the same problems when i look for furniture, but add in not a very big living room for it to go in.
All the couches now are sooo big. Fluffy and comfy is good, but limited space.... problem.
If it makes you feel any better about your couch,, we are still using the used could i bought 10 years ago for $125 dollars.
Been in the mood lately for a new one, but no time to shop right now.
maybe January?
hugs and blessings
barbara jean
glad you got little man's lenses :)
it is hard to pick out just the right couch; looks like there were some good selections out there for you to consider
when we got ours last year, silly us, we took into consideration how Koda's shedding would look on it since he enjoys time on the couch
looking forward to seeing what you decide on
betty
Post a Comment