Monday, August 24, 2009

Summer is Over!


It's official. Summer is over! School has started and my days of leisure are over..... Sigh...... Gasp! I don't know where the time has went???? I don't feel like we had a Summer break this year at all. Gee, we only went to the pool one time! I did mange to take the kids on a few outings, but still I feel as though we didn't do anything. Where did my Summer go?????


Angela

3 comments:

betty said...

it does go by fast doesn't it? at least you took a few day trips and such; and I'm sure the kids enjoyed their summer breaking!

hoping the transition back to school goes smoothly

betty

ClassyChassy said...

It was very fleeting this year. In Michigan it has been 60 degrees for most of the summer - very cold today! This is not typical for us at all. We had 2 cherry tomatoes get ripe on the vine this summer - the rest are still dark green. The regular sized tomatoes (Early Girl) are half grown and green. This is ridiculous.

Janet, said...

It has flown by. I bet the pools didn't get a lot of business this year. My neighbor has a pool, but I think she's only been in it a couple of times.